Buyers - why attend?
Our industry has changed
Our industry has changed. Travel restrictions are being lifted and borders are being slowly opened but the effects of the CV19 crisis are deep and long lasting and the future uncertain. What is clear, is that domestic and ‘nearby-tourism’ will remain critically important until the spring of 2021 and beyond. With travel between the Nordic countries and the Baltic States now freely accessible with no restrictions, it’s time to meet and discover the vacation potential of our neighbouring states.
This event is of real interest to Nordic operators featuring the Baltics in their programmes as well as those considering to include the wonders of the Baltics in the future. Participating Baltic Suppliers will include all sectors of the industry from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
What you will be able to do
- Explore and rediscover the amazing Baltic region
- Discover exciting new products in the Baltics to engage all within a secure environment
- Showcase that the Baltic region boasts an enormous range of quality products at real value for money and within easy access
- Endorse that the Baltics is a year round destination with short-term sales opportunities for autumn, winter, Christmas Market and New Year programs in 2020
Benefits to buyers
- Nordic buyers to generate business as swiftly as possible to safe and high quality destinations, during and post Covid
- Additional marketing and partnership opportunities with key transportation companies in the region
- Buyers to discover the beauty, value and appeal of all three countries in a very efficient and cost effective way
Register now so that you can set up meetings with the suppliers of your choice